Consultants, coaches & self-employed professionals:
Do you need more clients? More income? To earn a better living with less effort? Learn how with the GET CLIENTS NOW! system.
Marketing doesn’t have to be a struggle! C.J. Hayden’s GET CLIENTS NOW! book and program have helped over 100,000 independent professionals build a thriving business by doing a few simple things each day.
- Explore the bestselling GET CLIENTS NOW! book, available in an updated and expanded 2013 edition.
- Visit the GET CLIENTS NOW! blog, filled with marketing and sales tactics and tools you can use today.
- Subscribe to our FREE marketing newsletter, and get a FREE copy of Five Secrets to Finding All the Clients You’ll Ever Need.
What we want for you is a fulfilling, sustainable business. We know you went into business for a reason. You saw that it would get you something you wanted — control over your time, a better working environment, more money, using your talents, sharing your vision, or even changing the world. But if you don’t have enough clients, you’re not getting what you want — you’re not doing enough of what you love, earning enough to feel secure, or having more control over your life, because you’re spending too much time and money on marketing.
The purpose of the GET CLIENTS NOW! book, system, and everything you’ll find on our website is to help you get what you want in life by making your business more successful, and to do that with as little struggle as possible.
Get help with your marketing.
You don’t have to do it alone!
- Take the road-tested GET CLIENTS NOW! 28-Day Program. A month from now, you could have all the clients you need.
- Join our FREE reader community to ask questions about marketing, find a business buddy, or join a marketing action group.
- Work individually with a business coach to create a marketing action plan, get more strategic about your business, and gain practical support.
Subscribe to the free GET CLIENTS NOW! E-Letter and get your copy of Five Secrets to Finding all the Clients You’ll Ever Need. Your address will never be shared.