Where the Clients Are: Who Uses GCN and Where Do You Find Them?
Potential clients for your GET CLIENTS NOW! programs can be found in a wide variety of places. In order to recognize potential clients when you encounter them, you have to know who you are looking for and where you’re most likely to find them. Here’s what we covered in this session:
- Who are the ideal clients for GET CLIENTS NOW! — both individuals and organizations
- What clients want from our program — what client problems and goals are a good fit for what we offer
- How to know where to look for clients that fit the ideal profile
- Using networking, referrals, and social networking to connect with clients where they already are
- Finding places where clients gather so you can connect in person
- Identifying clients you can approach cold and when this makes sense to do
MP3, 53 minutes, 12.8 MB
Available in streaming audio or you can download the file to listen on your MP3-compatible device. To listen online, click the play button on the left-hand side of the console below. To download, right-click (PC), Ctrl-click (Mac), or long press (mobile) on the link below the console and choose Save Link or Download.