Thank you for your purchase!
Your next step is to look for a confirmation email from Kristine with the subject, “Welcome To The Getting It Done Day Retreat!” The email will contain great information regarding the retreat. The meeting details are also below.
If you purchased the “Laser Coaching Upgrade,” you will receive a purchase confirmation with a link to schedule your session.
If you have not purchased the “Laser Coaching Upgrade,” there is still time! You can purchase the upgrade here. Spots are limited. Don’t miss out!
We look forward to seeing you at the next Get It Done Day Retreat on September 28, 2018 from 9:00 AM-4:00 PM Pacific Time!
We’ll be meeting via Zoom video conference. You will be able to join either online or by phone. When you join online, you will be able to see video and any slides, plus ask questions and make comments via chat as well as by voice (using your device’s microphone).
We *HIGHLY* recommend that you allow 10 minutes before the start time to join the session, in case of any technical issues on your end. If you have never joined a Zoom session before, you can follow steps 1-4 below at any time before the session (like right now) to install the needed browser plugin in advance.
1. Plug either a headset or ordinary earbuds into your computer BEFORE joining the session. On most systems, this will automatically turn off your external speakers to prevent echo. If that doesn’t happen on your system, you will need to know how to turn off your speakers manually. You may also need to tell your computer what device you have plugged in for your audio to work correctly.
2. Point your browser to https://zoom.us/j/4154155141 or just click on the link right here in this email.
3. If you have never joined a Zoom session before, a plugin will download and install on your system. Follow the on-screen instructions to allow installation.
4. When the Zoom window opens, choose to Join Audio by Computer and you’ll be connected.
How to Join by Phone
You can also join the session by phone if you don’t have Internet access or have tech trouble.
1. Call +1-408-638-0968 or +1-646-876-9923 from any landline, VOIP, or mobile phone. Do not use your speaker setting.
2. If you are calling from outside the U.S., you can check to see if there’s an alternate Enter the meeting ID 415 415 5141, followed by the # sign.
3. When prompted for participant ID, enter the # sign again.
4. Regular toll charges to call the number you dialed will apply.
How to Join by Mobile Device
1. Before the session time, download the free Zoom app from the Google Play or iTunes store.
2. Plug either a headset or ordinary earbuds into your device BEFORE joining the session.
3. At session time, point your device’s browser to https://zoom.us/j/4154155141 or just click on the link right here in this email, then choose Zoom as the app to launch.
4. The app will launch and request you to enter your name. If you clicked on the link above, you will automatically be logged in to the meeting. If you opened the app first instead of clicking on the link, you’ll need to click Join a Meeting and enter the meeting ID 415 415 5141.